Thank you for wanting to guest post on All Moms Blog. I’m so happy to have you were.
I’m looking for guest bloggers who provide well-written, unique perspectives to add to the blog.
All Moms Blogs is a blog meant for all types of moms. It cover topics from being a new mom, pregnant mom, postpartum mom, healthy mom, stressed mom, happy mom and anything in between. It also cover topics on parenting and healthy food recipes for kids as well.
Guest posting is a nice way to connect with new readers and share you insights with them. Guest posting gives you exposure to a newer audience.
Topics For Consideration
I especially love UNIQUE and never published blog posts related to:
- Pregnancy tips
- Postpartum survival tips
- Breastfeeding tips
- Health and wellness tips
- Newborn/toddler/kid tips
- Self-care tips for moms
- Homemaking tips for moms
- Saving money tips for moms
- Personal stories of being a mom
- Food tips and recipes
But, any blog post idea that is helpful for moms is welcomed.
Please note: Not all blog post ideas will be approved.
What You Get When You Guest Post On All Moms Blog
- An author bio which you can use to promote your blog (with a valid backlink), social media profiles and/or products
- A chance to be featured on my upcoming Contributor Page if you post at least 2 times
- Promotion on all my blog’s social media profiles – Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A brand new audience for your blog
- Traffic from All Moms Blog
- Experience of writing a high-quality blog posts
- A community filled with moms just like you and me
- Support from other moms
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts must be high-quality, original content that has not been published elsewhere
- The blog post should have at least 1500 words with 1-2 links to your website.
- You cannot link in the post to any companies, blogs, or websites you are being paid to write for.
- You cannot promote a brand in your guest post.
- Except for a personal story, ALL headlines should either be a list post or How-Tos.
- Use keywords and long-tailed phrases throughout your post, especially in the Title, H1, and H2
- Use a free site like Grammarly to spell check and review for grammar
- Please include a 2-3 sentence bio, a professional photo, and a link to your website, if applicable.
- No affiliate links are to be added in the post. Sorry, but I only use them when they are my own.
- Posts with short paragraphs (4 sentences or less) are preferred. Bullet points and lists are highly encouraged when appropriate.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your post is published on All Moms Blog, go ahead and share it on all your social media profiles.
This will help grow your brand, audience and traffic as well as your credibility in your niche.
I will also promote your post on all my social media profiles.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all the rights to your content, but if you decide to publish your content elsewhere, unfortunately I will have to take it down from my site.
This is to avoid having duplicate content out there and confuse the search engines and benefit neither of the blogs.
If you enjoyed guest posting on All Moms Blog, I would love it if you guest post again. If you guest post at least 2 times, I will add you to my upcoming Contributor Page!
Share your advice, tips and inspiration with other fellow moms out there!
So, are you in? I hope so. Email me with your guest post pitch and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
You can email at allmomsblog2019(at)gmail(dot)com